Not only is Essential Systems Solutions your best option for unparalleled POS support and service, but we’re also your one-stop shop for credit card processing and integrated payment solutions.
There are many ways for business owners to save money on their expenses, but credit card processing is often overlooked. Most banks outsource their processing to 3rd party credit card processors adding more fees, and clutter which in turn adds up to extra dollars out of your pocket.
At ESS we handle all of the processing so that you can focus on your business and not have to decipher confusing monthly statements. We offer full transparency, never adding unnecessary line items or fees that don’t have explanations.
Speaking of non-transparency if you see the words “tiered-rate”, “qualified”, “non-qualified”, or “mid-qualified” anywhere you may be getting ripped off. The words you want to see are “Interchange-Plus”. Those are the words and rates that ESS will use to give you the most cost effective processing.
Long term contracts can lock you into an agreement that is costly with early termination fees. ESS will never ask you to sign a long-term contract! We believe in giving the business owners the freedom to run their business their way.
Rest assured – Essential Systems Solutions is a PCI Qualified Integrator and Reseller (QIR), and we are certified by the Electronic Transactions Association – which means we are held to the highest standards in the payment industry.
Integrated Payments Made For Your Business
We know that one size does not fit all. That is why we offer several solutions for you depending on the type of business, payment needs, and system integration. Plus, when you process your credit cards with one of our preferred processors and you can save even more on contracts and service plans!
Ways to Reduce/Eliminate Credit Card Fees with Cash Discount Programs
During this crisis, business owners are looking at all cost cutting options in order to keep their doors open. We have talked to our peers in the industry and have learned that many of their customers are turning to different cash discounting programs to reduce or eliminate the cost of accepting credit cards.
There are definitely right and wrong ways to go about this, and you will want to partner with someone that really understands how these programs work.
Your options –
- True Cash Discounting – A true cash discount is when a business offers a discount to customers who pay by cash, check or store-branded gift card, instead of with a credit or debit card.
- Non-Cash Adjustment – Implementing a non-cash adjustment is another way business owners can offer a discount off of their listed, stated and advertised prices. Customers who pay with credit and debit cards do not receive the discount and will notice a non-cash adjustment on their receipt.
- Surcharging – Surcharging is when a business owner applies a fee to a customer who pays by credit. It’s important to note that surcharging is prohibited in six states (Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts and Oklahoma) and requires business owners to follow a few additional steps so they are in compliance with the card brands.
Integrated Payment Solutions
- Credit and Debit Card Processing
- EMV and Signature Capture Readers
- Secure Integrated Payment Processing
- Point to Point Encryption (P2P)
- Mobile Payments
- Apple Pay
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Gift Cards
- EBT SNAP Benefits and EBT Cash Back
- Account Receivable Management
- Online eCommerce Payment Applications
- Cash Discounting Programs