From time to time we hear our customers say “we don’t use half of the features of our point of sale system” and “We are still having problems with the system,” or even “We need more training, we want to start using loyalty and gift cards but we don’t know where to start.”
These questions are the reasons that we offer a free POS system review for our customers and even those businesses that aren’t our customers. So many of our customers tell us they don’t have time for us to review their system, (or maybe they’re afraid there is a hidden fee). I’m here to tell you that it’s super easy, and it’s super free!
We want you to take advantage of these offers for several reasons:
- It’s free! It’s easy! If you are in Maryland, we can come to your place of business; if you are outside of our beltway, we can easily set up a conference call.
- We think it’s for restaurant owners and managers to understand the latest point of sale and payment processing technology – these are the systems that run your business and save you money!
- Employees turnover – sometimes the employee that helped set-up the system is no longer with your company. This is a good time to review your system and any system requirements or changes you may want.
- We will ask questions like, “What are the top 5 projects your management team has decided to pursue in the coming year?” How can we help?
- We want to do a better job for you and encourage your feedback – how we can improve our services and communications and how we can help you in the coming year?
- Lastly, we will come up with a specific plan of action for the areas that are discussed during the meeting.
Plus, we like visiting with our customers and learning what is working and what is not working for them. We’re your partner, we can come up with solutions to benefit you in all your technology areas, not just point of sale systems